Vertical Shaft Kiln Lime | Dolomite Plant
Single shaft type, high performance and mix fire kiln system from< kinc adds enormous advantages to lime | dolomite industry. Effective and economic way for lime and dolomite calcinations. Customized designs for multiple lower grade ores, ore types. Optimum performance oriented and application specific design.Single shaft type, high performance and mix fire kiln system from kinc adds enormous advantages to lime | dolomite industry. Effective and economic way for lime and dolomite calcinations.
In a shaft kiln, the limestone | dolomite moves counter flow to hot gases in the shaft. This gives shaft kilns the lowest fuel consumption of any type of calciner. The shaft refers to a vertical vessel where the calcining takes place. Because of the weight of the bed of material in the shaft, there are limits on the size and strength of the type of limestone that can be calcined.
Vertical kilns work on a batch-type system rather than continuous feed, and the upper kiln area is used for preheating. Typically, the kiln would be shut down, the batch would be charged and the burners would be re-fired. The calcined limestone is then removed from the bottom of the kiln through a cooler system at a controlled rate.
- Small to middle capacity lime productions
- Fully & semi-automatic plant options
- Low maintenance cost
- Easy management
- Smaller site area
- Clean production
- Low investment cost
- Multiple fuel option with gasifier & coal firing
- Limestone size: 30 - 120 mm
- Production: 15 -250 tons cao/d
- Fuel: coal/gas/liquid/solid
- Electric consumption: 10 - 25 kwh/tons cao
- Caloric consumption: < 950-1120 kcal/kg. Cao
- Kiln Temperature : 900 – 1100 ˚C
- l. O. I.: 40-52%
- Different plant sizes (15tpd, 25tpd, 50 tpd, 65 tpd, 75 tpd, 100 tpd, 150 tpd & 200 tpd ) designed for alternative fuels: low volatile coal, petroleum coke, lignite, saw dust ,other waste fuels etc
- Designed for alternate raw materials: bauxite, laterite, iron ore, kaolin, calcite etc
- Leadership in kiln design to prevent radiation loss
- Fuel efficient technology
- For more than ten years kinc has maintained sustained edge in thermal processing technologies. We have been supplying a durable line of thermal processing equipment for over decade. Our designs can address a vast array of bulk solid materials and processing requirements. Kinc supplies high temperature, refractory lined kilns for a number of applications and industries. All designs are developed with efficiency, durability and process flexibility over a decade of time period.