KINC' s impeccable quality Incineration systems are perfect blend of vast experience and world class technology.
Designing excellence and superior manufacturing processes to ensure complete destruction of furans and dioxins.
Designed in-house, systems to operate in parallel flow and counter current flow configuration. Supplied rotary kiln units for mineral processes, calcining,oxidation catalyst recovery or treatment, and waste incineration from a number of sources.
- Ship Board Incineration
- Aqueous Waste Incineration
- Industrial Waste Incineration
- Liquid Waste Incineration
- Pharma Waste Incineration
- Paint Waste Incineration
- Solid Waste Incineration
- Gaseous Waste Incineration
- Liquid Organic and Gaseous Waste Incineration
- Agro-Chemical Solid and Liquid Waste Incineration
- Length: 2mtr to 20mtr
- Diameter: 0.5mtr to 3mtr
- Method of heating: Direct or Indirect
- Temperature range:500 to 1600 *C
- Capacity: 10Kg/hr to 10mt/hr
- Semi-Automatic Custom built design
- Air control system for air flow rate and velocity control.
- High Tech Solid Edge Designs.
- Controllable heat of Reaction for Product Quality Change.
- Compact design, easy disassemble & maintenance
- Optimized Power Consumption
- An unique sealing mechanism.
- Ease to Control Critical Process Parameter On Panel.
- Wireless temperature measurement, only of its kind in India.
- Specially designed fine iron powder separator, ensuring high quality of finished mineral.
- All externally lubricated bearings