Mineral Ore Beneficiation Plant
Extensive process plant experience covering the full range of unit operations like crushing, material handling, screening, washing, scrubbing, wet grinding, jigging, spiral classification, drag classification, gravity separation, Hydrocyclone, magnetic separation, flotation, flocculation, bleaching, tinting, de-watering – filters & thickeners and more… for optimum recovery & yield of minerals with a complete solution from mines to market.
Customized designs for multiple lower grade ores, ore types. Optimum performance oriented and application specific design.
Designed in-house, systems to operate in parallel flow and counter current flow configuration. Supplied rotary kiln units for mineral processes, calcining,oxidation catalyst recovery or treatment, and waste incineration from a number of sources.
- Calcium Carbonate
- Lime Stone
- Silica Sand
- Diatomite and Specialty Minerals.
- Iron Ore roasting
- Copper ore
- Manganese ore
- Galena - Lead
In-house Complete Range Mineral Processing Laboratory & Pilot Facilities To Ensure 100% Performance On Industrial Scale Design. High Tech Solid Edge Designs
- Up gradation of Iron Ore(Hematite) : 43% to 62%+ 19.5% to 38% • Manganese: 18% to 38%
- Project Capacity : 1 tph to 50 tph.
- Air control system for air flow rate and velocity control.
- Optimized Recovery & Yield.
- Unit Operation Selection By In House Lab Testwork.
- Optimized CAPEX ( Capital Expenses ) & OPEX ( Operating Expenses )
- Optimized Manpower, Power, Fuel and Maintenance.
- Compact Design; Occupy Lower Area